Thursday 6 May 2010

Stay

"I'll make you then"

some intense stare right in close and I narrow my eyes, what should be a menacing squint
only it's not
and he exhales, smiles:

"it's so hot, I can actually see the blood as it flows to your mouth"

hands raised, poised
and I am lean but soft.
so slow and hazed where he is taut and engaged, energy fizzes through those discrete muscles swift information.

I will never make it although I am more familiar with strategy

(look one way, move the other)

eyes to the open door
spring for the open window.
But it's less of a spring, more of a stagger with these edges all blurred. No momentum, hardly takes me off the bed before I am caught.Right arm twisted here in the small of my back, a heel to my shin and knees down, cushioned some in these dusty pools of clothing. Barely hurts but all the same makes me catch my breath

flush and bite back that smile itches in the corners of my mouth, lips already filled with blood.
limp as he ties me arms outstretched, to the iron frame of the bed. one wrist; a blue bandanna, one wrist; a black t-shirt, slightly damp.

stands back beyond the reach of my feet.

"I hate you; touch me"

that's what i want my eyes to eyes to say only I don't know that look
try it - but it reads as something else.

"I have to go to Exeter, I'll be a while"

grins ands locks the door behind him.

4 comments:

  1. If someone had the key to the locked door, would you want them to save you?

    Love your writing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. the window was open
    the knots were shit
    maybe i just stayed put for abt 48 hrs tho?

    i kind of hate being saved

    & thanks

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, there was a post called... typed(?) somewhere. where is it hiding?

    rESPECT to your wishes, my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh the fucking joys of technology.
    it won't let me publish it in the right - font? ironically enough, only Times, which I fucking hate plus i have - tonsillitus? or something which kind of isn't helping

    ReplyDelete